State PSC Focused Daily Current Affairs with Static GK 22 December 2022
1) Tamil Nadu became the first State to create the role of Director General of Audit to oversee all audit departments.
The state hired an officer from the Indian Audit and Accounts Service on deputation for this role.
CM – M K Stalin
Guindy National Park
Gulf of Mannar Marine National Park
Sathyamangalam tiger reserve (STR)
Mudumalai National Park
Mukurthi National Park
Indira Gandhi (Anamalai) National Park
Kalakkad Mundanthurai tiger reserve (KMTR)
2) The second ship of Project 15B stealth guided missile destroyers, Y 12705 (Mormugao), being built at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), was handed over to the Indian Navy.
3) Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai inaugurated the popular ‘Kadlekai Parishe’, a groundnut fair in Bengaluru’s Basavanagudi.
CM – Basavaraj Bommai
Governor – Thawarchand Gehlot
Nagarhole National Park
Bandipur National Park
Kudremukh National Park
Language – Kannada
Formation – 1 November 1956
Port – New Mangalore Port
Anshi National Park
Bannerghata National Park
4) India carried out a successful launch of Agni-3 Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile from A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha.
The successful test was part of routine user training launches carried out under the aegis of the Strategic Forces Command.
CM – Naveen Patnaik
Governor – Ganeshi Lal
Similipal Tiger Reserve
Satkosia Tiger Reserve
Nalabana Bird Sanctuary
Tikarpada Wildlife Sanctuary
Chilika Wildlife Sanctuary, Puri
Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary
5) India won the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Vice Presidency and Strategic Management Board (SMB) Chair for the 2023-25 term.
Vimal Mahendru will be the IEC Vice President representing India.
6) The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India announced the National Adventure Awards called “Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award (TNNAA)” for the year 2021.
The award is given in four categories namely, Land Adventure, Water Adventure, Air Adventure and Life Time Achievement.
Land Adventure Award — Ms. Naina Dhakad
Water Adventure Award —- Shri Shubham Dhananjay Vanmali
Life Time Achievement award —– Group Captain Kunwar Bhawani Singh Samyal
7) IDFC First Bank has rolled out a sticker-based debit card, called FIRSTAP.
The launch is in association with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), to facilitate transactions by simply tapping the sticker on a Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled point-of-sale terminal.
8) The European Space Agency made history by selecting an amputee who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident to be among its newest batch of astronauts.
9) Airtel Payments Bank has announced the launch of Face Authentication-based savings bank account opening for customers.
The facility will further ease the account opening process making it seamless and convenient for customers.
10) Indian and Indonesian special forces conducted joint tactical drills as part of the eighth edition of joint military exercise ‘Garuda Shakti’.
The ‘Garuda Shakti’ exercise aims at strengthening understanding, cooperation and interoperability between the special forces of India and Indonesia.
11) India and the Gulf Cooperation Council have decided to pursue resumption of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiations.
GCC is a union of six countries in the Gulf region — Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain. The council is the largest trading bloc of India.
12) RH200, the versatile sounding rocket of ISRO, has registered its 200th consecutive successful launch from the shores of Thumba, Thiruvananthapuram.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Formed – 15 August 1969
Headquarter – Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Chairman – S Somnath
13) Thirty-nine schools from across the country have been awarded the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar for the 2021-22 academic session.
14) Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha inaugurated the Annual Youth Festival “Sonzal-2022” at the University of Kashmir.
It is a great opportunity for youth to showcase their talent and to achieve the dream of “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat”.
Jammu & Kashmir
L. Governor of J&K – Manoj Sinha
Rajparian Wildlife Sanctuary
Hirapora Wildlife Sanctuary
Gulmarg Wildlife Sanctuary
Dachigam National Park
Salim Ali National Park
15) National Mathematics Day is celebrated every year on December 22 to recognise and celebrate the works of Srinivasa Ramanujan.
This year nation celebrates his 135th birth anniversary of Ramanujan.
#Daily_Current_Affairs #India #State_PSC #GK #States
WEBSITE : https://geoias.com/
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/geoiaskolkata
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/geoias
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/GeoIas
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
TELEGRAM : https://t.me/Geo_Ias
MOBILE APP : https://treeloki.page.link/Rg1u
YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/@geoiasupsc
FORONLINE/OFFLINE CLASSES : +91 9477560001, 9477560002