Terms & Conditions
The term ‘GEO IAS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ck 85 First Floor, Near 9 No. Tank, Salt Lake City Sector 2, Kolkata, WEST BENGAL 700091. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website. GEO IAS operates under the brand name of ‘GEO IAS’ or ‘GEO IAS’.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without GEO IAS’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
10. All information, content, and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are copyrighted property of GEO IAS. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to GEO IAS. You understand that “GEO IAS” and “GEO IAS” is registered trademark owned by GEO IAS. This trademark may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of GEO IAS. No information, content, or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from GEO IAS and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to GEO IAS, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information, content, or materials resides, but GEO IAS retains full and complete title to the information, content, or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
11. Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and/or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and/or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and/or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and/or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms GEO IAS or any other person or entity as determined by GEO IAS.
12. GEO IAS or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and/or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products, and services.
13. In no event will GEO IAS be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
i) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or another economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
ii) Direct damages in excess of the amount paid to GEO IAS for the product and/or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and/or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
14. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in the non-delivery of the product(s).
15. For the return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by GEO IAS. However, for the return of any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such canceled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
16. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened, or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition/unopened as delivered by GEO IAS. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
17. All requests for the return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery.
18. The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programs. It advises students to make a judicious decision before joining the course(s). The refund policy of the classroom program would be discussed in the fee structure released every year before the session begins. However, students joining online programs like Distance learning, Postal Program, and Test Series Programs can claim a refund if the services promised during the period are not delivered. They shall contact the office for any such queries. The office would refund the appropriate amount online to the source account from where the payment was made. A student can cancel his course that has been joined online within three days of joining the course. Cancellation past 3 days will not be entertained and refunded, under any circumstances.
19. GEO IAS may also contact the user through SMS, Email, and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the User holds GEO IAS nonliable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database.
20. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold GEO IAS, GEO IAS’s distributors, agents, representatives, and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers, and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs arising from your use of our product.